Ol shows how to play Time No More

metallica144

Lammendam
Apr 13, 2010
Holland

the beginning is great.

but still, he acts like it's fucking easy to play ><
i like his comment though about 1 changing note : '' i don't know why, it just happened'' :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this video so much. Ol's a madman. He's also too good. It's strange howdeath metally the song seems whilst watching this....

Thogu that speedy descending riff is scarily similar to something I've written :(

we all love ol. seriously, i press the ''play'' button, and within a few seconds there's a huge smile on my face :D ''...well, time no more.... O FUUUUUUUU- '' :lol:

and be proud, you can compare with ol :lol: maybe you wrote that riff after listening to time no more?

this was perfect because i KNEW there were wrong notes in what I have, and I'd be disgusted with myself if I just put it out as is. Ol fixed it for me, now it's a matter of copy paste labour that I can't be fucked with tonight ^_^

Or Infected Nation

ol has already posted a tutorial vid for infected nation. not the whole song though, just the clean intro and the distorted intro i believe.

now, after time no more, i would like to see a vid of my parasite (indeed deth) or devoid of thought :D we're so high demanding :lol:

hahahahahaha This is classic Ol. Keep it up! I know you guys want more videos like this but he takes time releasing them, just judging from the time between this one and his lat one.

Personally Nosophoros.

you have a point there

it would be great if evile would release a tab-book with an instructional dvd, and it would be great if the dvd is in the same style as the time no more vid, then it would be extremely funny + educational :) ain't that a slice of gold?

but seriously, if they do it, i don't want a bored Ol :lol: , the most guitarists look rather bored in their tutorial vids