Old IR needed after HD crash. Plz help a brotha!

~BURNY~

Apr 20, 2005
Hey peeps! Long time no see. Looks like dead city in here tbh.

One of my Hard Drive crashed the other day loosing all sort of shits, samples and stuff, including my old IR collection.

Would anyone be kind enough to repost the essentials. (was there even a meta thread of sorts?). Meaning, off course the world famous Fredman ones from Ryan Harvey (was it his name, I can't be sure), and anything you'd consider really good, but also, I'd be so grateful if someone could repost MY personal ~BURNY~ Mesa OS impulses (not perfect but I still quite liked them and believe it or not, they have a sentimental value!)

Anyway... Have a great day without hard drive failures hopefully.

Hey peeps! Long time no see. Looks like dead city in here tbh.

One of my Hard Drive crashed the other day loosing all sort of shits, samples and stuff, including my old IR collection.

Would anyone be kind enough to repost the essentials. (was there even a meta thread of sorts?). Meaning, off course the world famous Fredman ones from Ryan Harvey (was it his name, I can't be sure), and anything you'd consider really good, but also, I'd be so grateful if someone could repost MY personal ~BURNY~ Mesa OS impulses (not perfect but I still quite liked them and believe it or not, they have a sentimental value!)

Anyway... Have a great day without hard drive failures hopefully.
Here's a link I found from some YouTube channel once:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7izketji...JxgYFa/Impulses?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1