Old/New Testament Mix

Triumphant Apostle

Disciple Of The Watch
Dec 8, 2001
St.Paul, MN
Visit site
I made two mixes of Testament songs,"Old Testament" and "New Testament". I did this all because of the fact that they simply have waaaaaaaaay too many songs that absolutely HAD to make it onto one 80 minute disc! Here is the tracklisting for the old one: Old Testament(87-92) 1)Burnt Offerings 2)Into The Pit 3)Sins Of Omission 4)Beginning Of The End/Face In The sky 5)Return To Serenity 6)Over The Wall 7)Musical Death(A Dirge) 8)Souls Of Black 9)The Haunting 10)Trial By Fire 11)The Legacy 12)Apocolyptic City 13)Disciples Of The Watch 14)Hypnosis 15)The New Order 16)Eerie Inhabitants 17)Alone In The Dark. Some of these I included the First Strike Still Deadly version simply because of the fact that they sound so FANTASTIC! New Testament(93-Present) 1)Ride 2)Hatred's Rise 3)Fall Of Sipledome 4)The Legacy(acoustic version) 5)Dog Faced Gods 6) The Burning Times 7) 3 Days In Darkness 8) Low 9)Murky Waters 10)True Believer 11) P.C. 12) Demonic Refusal 13)Eyes Of Wrath 14) Trail Of Tears 15) D.N.R. 16) Legions(In Hiding) 17) Urotsukidoji(live version) 18) Reign Of Terror(from the E.P.). I bring these mixes to work almost everyday! I can't fucking wait for their new one and a subsequent tour!