Olympic Games 2012 Ceremony opening or closing

lord_gundam

Strike Freedom
Sep 25, 2007
trujillo alto, Puerto Rico
This is a request, as you know the next will
I ask that the band Iron Maiden will close the Olympic ceremony. Now in this time and in the past 3 years Iron Maiden had a large presence in the music I
it's time Acknowledge giving you the opportunity to participate Olympics in London 2012

:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

you've got more chance of it snowing in hell.

Metal music over here is frowned upon. Despite being popular the radio wont play it, its hardly ever on TV, HMV a huge retailer has a small section for Metal its so small that you can walk past it and not even see it.

If a band were to pay the closing ceremony of the olympics it would be that irritating munter cheryl cole or the equally irratating olly murs. No one with an ounce of talent.

Metal music over here is frowned upon. Despite being popular the radio wont play it, its hardly ever on TV, HMV a huge retailer has a small section for Metal its so small that you can walk past it and not even see it.

Just depends which branch you go in. I've been in several HMV's which have two or three entire aisles dedicated to metal. And they had Maiden as their "Artist Of The Month" once which was awesome cos I got all their live and compilation albums on sale and it allowed me to complete my collection. :D I was never going to buy Rock In Rio or Ed Hunter for £20 but for £10, yes please!!