Olympic Message...

Tabletwister

O.la K.ala
Oct 8, 2003
Shipwrecked...
The opening day of 28th Olympics in Greece!!!:hotjump: :wave: :Spin:

The celebration was amazing:kickass: ...for one more time was given to mankind the Olympic flame, a message for peace and hope, of uniting all nations under one sky.

This is a message similar to Orphaned Land's, and their fan's, believes...what are Olympic games to the athletic spirit, are Orphaned Land to music...:worship:

Both serve the same purpose, they try to unite mankind and bring hope for peace!!!

Thanks to 202 countries for taking part to the Olympics and honoured the mother of Olympics with their presence.:worship:

Let the sky be mankind's roof under the presence of peace and hope!!!:)

2004.jpg

The Olympic Ceremony That Signalled The Beggining Of The Olympic Games , Was Magical...
Greek History Passed In Front Of Everyone 's Eyes , Moment By Moment.
From Greek Mythology To Great Times And Achievements.
I Am Touched , Honoured And Happy , That The Olympic Games Are This Year In The Country , Were First Saw Light.
Behalf Of All Greeks , I Want To Thank All The Countries , The Athletes , The Representatives Of All Nations And The People That Will Watch The Games.:worship:
Good Luck To All Athletes !!! :Spin:
Love , Hope And Peace To Everyone.

I adore Greek Mythology (I know each myth by heart;I've studied for a long time) and I'm so sad I couldn't watch the opening ceremony..wish I could be there..
Olypmic games are a big gift(among many others) from Greek to the nations of the world..Thank you :worship: :wave: :worship:

It's Really Awesome That People From Other Countries Are Studying Greek Mythology :) :worship:
As for the gifts that ancient Greeks gave to other nations,you are right,Slash!
The point is from now and on,what nowadays Greeks can give to others.
And this is that we have to keep, the Greek spirit alive. :)

I've studied it myself,I've got too many books about it..also in the English literature section of the unversities in Turkey,Greek mythology is taught as a lesson..

I really liked to read greek and also roman mythology when I was a kid (of course as stories adapted for children)... was more interesting than usual kids-books :D
And yes, the opening was really great... ;)

It's Nice That When You Was A Kid You Read Greek Mythology, Smavil !!!:Spin:
Also That You Liked The Opening !!! :hotjump:

SmaviL said:
I really liked to read greek and also roman mythology when I was a kid (of course as stories adapted for children)... was more interesting than usual kids-books :D
And yes, the opening was really great... ;)

I think is better for children to read mythology than "spiderman" or "batman"...mythology has it's own supernatural characters too and include countries culture...it's the best that a child could educate with!!! :)

Much depends on the parents... I started reading at the age of 5 (time as my older sister went to school and played teacher with me) but already before I had lots of little baby books :)
My son is almost 4, and he had his books since he was a baby, now he more often sits on the couch "reading" than playing with cars and stuff. His favorite books for the moment are about dragons ;)
It's a good beginning and I'll try to make it for him as my parents made for me!

Well, about the opening of the Olympics, I guess most of the people liked it, no wonder since it was really great, on some tv programs the comment was like "it was taking the breath away".... Congratulations to all Greeks ;)

You must be really proud as a mother.:)
I would like in the future my child to behave like your son. It's not wrong for a child at his age to play with cars and stuff but by reading these books instead of "playing" will sure sharpen his mind and arouse his fantasy.
That will sure make him a great person in the future ( not to mention a great metal fan too :) ) and one day he will speak and honour his parents the same way you do about your parents now...this is the biggest gift that a child can give to his mother, the one which has gifted him by giving him birth...i'm really happy for you!!! :)

The magic circle of life honoured by respect for life, and people as shapes of time reperesenting the start and the end, a birth that gives birth!!!

Thousands thanks on your good remarks for the Olympics...congratulations to all countries that took part!!! :)