OMFG!!!

Lady_Laiho

Dark Divinity
Aug 25, 2006
Arizona
Ok, i am SUCH a newb but i just read the cob news and they're finally realeasing a new album!!! And this thread was created cuz of my excitement so what does everyone think of it??! OMFG, i can't wait cuz then that summer they hopefully tour the u.s and *screms* i'll finally meet Alexi wiiiiiiildchild LLLLAAAIHO!! My dreams will finally come true!!!!! I can't wait!

Ok, i am SUCH a newb but i just read the cob news and they're finally realeasing a new album!!! And this thread was created cuz of my excitement so what does everyone think of it??! OMFG, i can't wait cuz then that summer they hopefully tour the u.s and *screms* i'll finally meet Alexi wiiiiiiildchild LLLLAAAIHO!! My dreams will finally come true!!!!! I can't wait!

I got that album for promotional since maybe two weeks and IT TOTALLY KICK ASS :kickass:

Why is this even in offtopic? Unless you're a fangirl of a new band called Cob who also have a member called Alexi Laiho. :rolleyes:

Didn't you say some time ago that you were no longer completely obsessed with Alexi, and that you had someone else special in your life?:confused: