Omg new song.

TheDude: Hm, I had no idea about that. I just wanted to be able to have ONE unit to plugin my guitar to and just go and that's what ppl told me this thing would work for, but it seems like you always need a bunch of additional crap heh.

As I said, It sounds good so just forget what I said. ;)

hey Behindert,

Really appreciate you posting your settings, thanks! :)

I've also discovered your old posts with previous settings, I will have a play around and give them all a try!

I can't believe you get such a great sound using such a simple set up! Some previous posters had gigantic, huge chains and they were getting pretty much the same thing ...

Keep it simple :)

Sounds amazing Behindert, mind sharing any post-processing info? what kind of limiting/compression you have on the master buss?

Thanks! :)

+11497625691375615

These guitars sound incredible but the drums have such a damn nice clarity to them.
I'm very jealous :p

Any info the master buss settings will be rewarded with BEER:kickass: haha :)

Thanks again dudes!
Well this is ofcourse just a "ghetto master" since I actually don't know what the hell I'm doing.. But I used:
Waves q10 EQ -> Steinberg(?) multiband compressor -> Voxengo Elephant. I think I used the "punchy +1,5dB" preset :)

Splat88: Thanks man! and I have to say that so are your songs, I really like your stuff!

Bloodjinn: thanks man! :)

felipe-x: Sorry no presets available.. unless you're using fruity loops and the samples I posted here hearlier :) And no settings either since I didn't use the plugins as inserts, and I don't have the settings saved..