OMGALEXI!!!111 On Fuse

I saw it today on metalasylum. i was hella bored and it came on and thought eh, a cob interview might be interesting. it was the most terrible interview ever, juliya officially wins the stupid bitch of the year award. she asked questions so lame, shit like is it closer up cause deeper inside you and stupid shit like that. she even asked how everyone communicates because she said only a few people in cob and only 1 person in amon amarth know how to speak english, somehow i highly doubt that. dumb bitch. they also played the in your face video with bleeps and cut solos and all. if someone could tape the interview for the non usa people that would be cool because i wasnt able to but if it doesn't get taped everyone isn;t missing out on too much.

:lol:

I watched it too. She was more interested in the colors on the albums than asking real questions. Did you see the look on Roope's face when she said you guys are young and all under 25 years old. :lol: Oh well, she might be pretty dumb but I would still hit it.

The In Your Face video was ok in general I guess, kinda reminded me of a Pantera video. However the cutting of some solos and bleeping of the "omgcursewords" was not. I still am unsure about the Knight Rider shirt too. I don't really like music videos though.

That Trivium band is god fucking awful. I thought I was gonna puke halfway through their video their music is so shitty. What was Alexi talking about saying they were a good band? They smoke camel cock.

yeah that was stupid, he was saying they were going to be the next guitar gods, haha bullshit. i didn;t think thier lead singer could get any more emo than when i saw them at ozzfest but then in the video he has ear plug earings, tons of eyeshadow, piercings, weird gay sideburns, and a studded pyramid hottopic belt, and he;s wearing an emperor jacket? what an oxymoron. also i loved it at the end of the episode i noticed it said warddrobe provided by hot topic, hahahaa.

The Bringer said:
Hmmm well when In Your Face was on Much Music here in Canada, it didn't have any bleeps during the swears but I think the solo was cut. I don't quite remember.

yeah i think the video is cut everywhere but only edited in some places. i remember the tv rip i saw of it from a finnish channel had the swears in.

....so, did anyone record it ?

Trivium look really gay emo, and the way the singer "screams" sounds like crap, and he´s always got a weird pose and stuff.. so they look and sound like shit, but then he sings clean, which sounds ok, and then they got some cool dual guitar solo´s and the solo guitarist has some cool solo´s... so it doesn´t really fit...

Wow, that woman really sounds stupid!:guh: As does the censorship and cut out solos thing. As for Trivium, I haven't yet heard anything by them so I have no idea whether they really smoke camel cock or not.;)

yeah trivium is the worst band ive heard in a long time, the singer looks like a monkey and they dont really need to be on the tour, but theres always that one really shitty band on every tour packade, so atleast we get amon amarth and bodom, hahah I wish i could just show up late but i need to see amon amarth, so trvium wil be my lobby time

I don´t know Trivium and Amon Amarth very well, but from what I´ve heard (seen Amon live) I like Trivium better, but they are gay emo and look like monkeys

come on, flame me.. I don´t care.. I don´t get why people like Amon Amarth anyway

they also played the in your face video with bleeps and cut solos and all

why the fuck would they cut out the solo...why dont they cut out like the verse or something that repeats...wow....real smart