On a less political note

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
Rob Halford sang for Black Sabbath's entire set for Ozzfest in New Jersey. If anyone is able to get a bootleg video of this please write back.. Wow, that would have been fucking awesome to see....I love Ozzy but seeing Rob play with Sabbath would have been kick ass.

I think he already did that, on a reunion when Dio got pissed because they would do something with Ozzy again? Don't remeber when but late in 90.....

Yeah Buzz, this happened in 1992 while Black Sabbath was touring for the album "Dehumanizer". Ozzy was doing his No More Tours tour, saying that he was going to retire from touring (remember that shit?)

Well, in one of Ozzy's/Sharon's first moneygrubbing whore moves, they decided it would be cool if Sabbath OPENED for Ozzy on two shows in California. Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler were all for this cash-enhancing move, so all they needed was to convince Ronnie James Dio.

So Dio, being the man that he is, decided that he wasn't going to bite the pillow and open up for the man that he has been compared to for his whole career, and he boycotted singing for those shows. This soon led to the demise (once again) of the Dio-fronted Sabbath.

This is how Rob Halford was asked to sing for Sabbath the first time.

That said, I have no idea how/why Halford sung for them again recently. I'll have to look it up.

Walter_Langkowski said:
That said, I have no idea how/why Halford sung for them again recently. I'll have to look it up.
Maybe it was because of Ozzy´s inability to get his shaking, cocaine and booze destroyed ass to singing?:hotjump:
He´s a dead puppet and Sharon is a puppet master.