On-line Ordering Available now!

Xack

Check Out My Member
Sep 2, 2005
The CDs and Shirts are now available! There will be a new run of shirts in the future, these are what is left for now (US & EUROs accepted).

No postage is not included in the prices, all postage prices are listed on the main "web store" page, the links on the main page are direct links to the CDs & Shirts pages.

Xack said:
No postage is not included in the prices, all postage prices are listed on the main "web store" page, the links on the main page are direct links to the CDs & Shirts pages.

Ah I see, thanx

How can i add shipping? It only mentions shipping prices in dollars, and I can't find a button where I can add shipping...

Will I buy directly from Dan this way? Any chance I could get him to sign a moontower copy? ;)

The money goes directly to Dan through Paypal. I'm sure he would be nice and sign it if you asked, he's awesome like that!

Edit: I didn't notice no shipping on my order, is that going to be a problem or will it just get added on and auto-billed? Some sort of shipping option needs to be added to the site so that it can automatically go into the final price.

Shipping Info:
- CDs: 1 CD ($4) ... 2-3 CDs ($8) ... 4-5 CDs ($11)
- Shirt: 1 Shirt ($4) ... 2-3 Shirts ($8)
Combination Shipping
- 1 Shirt & 1 CD ($8)
- 1 Shirt & 2-3 CDs ($11)
Shipping MUST be added upon check-out

I guess you're not going to get anything like this ;)

Yes but how?

And how much should I pay for shipping in Euros?

Is it possible to order other CD's from Dan this way too, like Crimson or Odyssey or Sbrojd?

Use PayPal, you click the Add to Cart button and it will bring up the Paypal website for you to use if you have an account. If you don't have an account, set one up with your Credit Card or Bank Account.

Looks like Xack just put the shipping and handling in the prices while typing this, because I was going to suggest putting the shipping prices in more noticeable places because I clicked the shirts link on the news site and it brought me directly to those and had nothing about shipping.

That's paypal... let me look into it...

In the past, I've always worked w/ prices that included shipping costs...

I've added 3 Euros & $4 to each item... this will cover the costs for shipping... if you plan on ordering a lot of items, I would recomend contacting Dan first to see about the costs.

When I was setting everything up and checking the cart functions, paypal had a notice below the list of items "Shipping, handling, and tax may be added upon checkout." Surprise Surprise, no shipping options...

No, because it will depend on how many cds people buy, which you can never predict...

Shipping is included on ALL items... no shipping calculations this way... point, click and you're done...

Xack said:
No, because it will depend on how many cds people buy, which you can never predict...

Shipping is included on ALL items... no shipping calculations this way... point, click and you're done...

1 cd = S&H in euro and dollars
2 cds =
5+

And so on....5 cd`s covers most of the customers i guess.

:kickass:

Let me and Dan talk about this...

It was $20 w/o shipping and shipping from sweden to US or Canada will be about 3 - 4 $ ... So it'd be the same in the end...

We'll look into this more

karpsmom said:
Damn, I really want a shirt, but 24$ is pretty expensive for me! :(