once every three or four months, the receptionist writes me an email

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
they are like, the best emails ever... and she writes them when she gets really bored out front. today she said i should 'be on the lookout'. if i get one dudes, i am so posting choice segments of it because she's a fucking RIOT.:D

"AMANDA!!!!!
YOu got 2 keep this new German from out behind my desk up here he driving me crazey. He Aint even in this department, sh*t.... (edit due to confidentiality stuff...)... SO then he's talking about how he loves hiphop and I say, WHat? HipHop :eek:) kid. First them jews now you want to go fu*k over Black people to with your crackin_white ass?? LOL.... He all talking bout America so bad, shit Nigga I bet your mom was gassin fools up in them camps. LOL LOL LOL I’m SO bad.”

(Then she tells me some personal stuff about her Grandson….)

“Oh and 2 thank-U for the packs of Gum and gift certificate :)~ I love that Boston Market that shit is good, and you know what? shit we aught 2 walk down to Conway and get U a jacket you’ll freeze your twiggy-lookin’ as* off out there tonight ;O), . I;l Call U Saturday let you know How its going.”

(Then she tells me about a health problem)

“How about that client ****** shit you know that fool was fu*k*d up on some shit. zzzzzz. Dime a Dozen like they say. You know that dumb B*tch upstairs walkd off with a damn lap-top trying 2 say it was a acident. I’l be back there in a secon 2 tell U about it its off tha roof gurl.”

then she came streaking in here to give me the skinny.
i used to post her name and then someone called here asking for her! so no posting her name plz thnx.
jebsus bless the receptionist

THe really funny part is that she's very well read and smart, she just likes to send me 'ghetto speak' emails because she knows it cracks me up. she also calls our director 'that chickenhead'. right to her face.

well, she certainly keeps things in order that's for sure. i couldnt handle it if she quit. i'd honestly probably quit also.