ONE HUNDRED QUESTIONS with Michael Coffey of Stone Vengeance now online!

:lol: "The very Hemoglobin of a persons blood is based on IRON"

Reminds me of a true metal version of the SpiRitual guy, justifying musical preferences with biological disposition.

"I am an ULRICH ROTH fan"

?

So, the faster the Kick drum goes, the faster it seems to make your heart beat and the crowd goes wild!

I enjoy this popular notion more when I consider that technical metal bands must give their audiences palpitations.

Spirit. Inventiveness. Ability. Tell us which one of those you would consider the most important quality for a heavy metal musician to possess, and why you came to that decision.

I would like to say all of those qualities are important

That is the true Heavy Metal answer. More of everything over everything else.

I think that metalheads writing music that can only possibly appeal to metalheads is kind of small-minded and lame. Yet metalheads writing music specifically to be appreciated by people who are not metalheads seems to be lacking integrity. What are your thoughts on the subject?

I agree.

That's I think pretty much the 'MU' zen answer to that question.

How does someone know that they're a real metalhead and not just some guy who happens to like listening to some heavy metal?

When the persons music collection is 95 percent metal, they are a metalhead!

Haha that's pretty much a tidy way to deal with that really. Great answer.

Is heavy metal more about taking control and being in control, or being out of control?

I would say: that it's equal parts of both.

Yes! Again, more of everything over everything else. Mutually exclusive? HEAVY METAL CRUSH LAWS OF REASON

MUSIC IS LIKE SEX! IT ONLY ENTERS A DIFFERENT ORIFICE! It is also, BISEXUAL. So to speak.

Great things have been etched down on the tome of ages during this interview.

WARRYOR (from Texas)

If there is such a band, I long to hear them. Just for the name.