ONE-WAY MIRROR Recording New Album

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
ONE-WAY MIRROR — the French band featuring Guillaume Bideau (MNEMIC) and David and Franck Potvin (LYZANXIA, PHAZE I) — has returned to the studio to begin recording its third album for a 2014 release. The band is having a blast laying down the tracks and the production is already more massive than their previous albums. Fans can expect more catchy and melodic songs mixed with new neckbreaker riffs.ONE-WAY MIRROR's video for the song "One-Way Mirror" can be seen below. The 3D animated clip was directed by Cyril Taussat of Blinn Studio and was inspired by the Guitar Hero avatars combined with retro GTA style. The song comes off the group's sophomore album, "Destructive By Nature", which was released on April 16, 2012. The cover artwork was once again designed by plastic arts master Alain Tréhard at the Maria Hell Studio in La Rochelle, France. According to a press release, "Alain was inspired by the title of the album to create this unstructured masterpiece."ONE-WAY MIRROR's self-titled debut album was released in June 2008 via Metal Blade Records. ONE-WAY MIRROR is:Guillaume Bideau (MNEMIC) - VocalsDavid Potvin (LYZANXIA, PHAZE I) – Lead GuitarFranck Potvin (LYZANXIA, PHAZE I) – Rhythm GuitarClément Rouxel (T.A.N.K) - DrumsVincent Perdicaro (GENERAL LEE) - Bass

More...