Onelinedrawing

demon talented

enduring iconoclast
May 30, 2002
the body formerly referred to as TheLedTool
This is a from cry from metal... but I was wondering if anyone hear has heard of Onelinedrawing. It's basically Jonah, who was in the band Far, who sings and plays acoustic guitar in some simple, emotional music. I was listening to "The Big Parade" and I was thinking something like "you know, this probably the closest thing I've seen to someone who can make this kind of music that I've heard since Nick Drake..."

Far never interested me that much, although they seem good (and I might check them out sometime).

Onelinedrawing has several EPs, which makes it kind of hard to get to know... I'm not sure how available they are or where.

On the site (www.onelinedrawing.com), it was interesting...

"PAPER OR PLASTIC?
If you're doing snail-mail-order, just keep clicking through and picking what you want as if you were paying by credit card. You'll get a total at the end, including shipping, and you can print that sheet out and send it with yr $. It'll be easy and neat and generally better for all of us.

I also accept PayPal. It's good for bulk order or for someone that doesnt have a credit card but doesn't like the mail. If you want to use PayPal, use the questions/problems form to let me know and we'll work it out. If you want to know more about PayPal or sign up for it, click here.

If you're gonna pay by credit card, enter your name EXACTLY as it appears on your card. They're sorta uptight that way : )

Having any questions/problems?
Just click here and we'll figure it out.

*I sell things on a sliding scale, that's why it looks like $5-10 or whatever. Just pay what you can afford, what you think is fair. The point is, I want the focus to be on the music, not the money."

That, particularly the last part, is very respectable to me. It's nice to see someone who actually cares less about money and more about spreading music...

To me, that alone is worthy of respect.

I'm going to go and see if I can find more mp3s...