OneMetal.com review of Relentless Reckless Forever

i totally agree with the review. it doesnt have nothing to do with the first albums and the bodom sound (in fact, the album sounds a lot thrashier than ever imo), but this one is still a great metal record with great riffs, melodies/solos and chorus! blooddrunk as there said was definitely the worst album they did. anyways the rate 4/5 is the rate i would give too on rrf

OK, how can BD be the worst album, yet RRF is very good? When RRF style is more like BD than anything else thye have done?

<Joonas> said:
Darker than anything they've done? Those are just opinions.

Well, yes - reviews generally tend to consist of the reviewer's opinions. That's pretty much what a review is. :D

srob7001 said:
OK, how can BD be the worst album, yet RRF is very good? When RRF style is more like BD than anything else thye have done?

Angus never said that Blooddrunk was objectively their worst album - he just observed that it was generally thought of as a touch inferior to their best works - something which CoB themselves have apparently acknowledged, citing their hard-partying lifestyle as a possible reason.

Cheers for checking the review out, folks!

Hmm....I have a video at home where Alexi states BD was his favorite album...then again that was shortly after they had just released BD.

Alexi also said that WiWi is one of bis favourites off of RRF, but him forgetting the solo to that song while playing live states otherwise.

You have to loom through the marketing bs to see what the band really likes.

i think the review is scattered all over the place, it has nothing to do with their first albums and it is WAY closer to blooddrunk.
i like RRF way better then blooddrunk though.
decent.

I just stopped reading there cos in my opinion RRF is probably their LEAST dark album.

Exactly!

you know COB till AYDY had an absolute GRIMNESS in their songs..

for instance ETID or SXPNDR ....when you listen to them your heart beats

100BPS! it's so grim and mind-blowing and kinda injects fear into your ears..

but RRF is an almost happy! album as I would like to call it so!

it's a good record though!

I would say it is the poppiest album they have written to date.....no a bad thing IMO as I like the album, but not the same vibe as the other older albums

This thread is now about Reckless Love, which is the most awesome thing ever.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6NpF2V2xg&feature=related[/ame]