Opeth Handphone Themes

Matrock

New Metal Member
May 16, 2006
HI to all...I'm relatively new to this forum..Can anyone design Opeth themes on Nokia handphones??would love to won it.:)

mmm... could be a subtle joke identity this one.

I mean "would love to won it." C'mon.

Matrock said:
HI to all...I'm relatively new to this forum..Can anyone design Opeth themes on Nokia handphones??would love to won it.:)

Do you mean pictures or music? Because you can take a photo of an Opeth logo or picture on a cd or poster and then save it to your screen...Well, thats what i did. good luck!:headbang:

if this is about ringtones... who honestly cares about such things?

case in point: If my phone rings an opeth song, i'm going to think:
1.) This is an Opeth song. I don't want to pick up, I want to hear the song.
2.) This is a cellphone. The song sounds like ass on this. :erk:

phones are supposed to ring. not say "whaz up dude somebody iz a callin yo"

lol ive got BTPISIO as my ring tone, the effect at the start works well as a ringtone cos its been all 'cell-phoned' anyways, and ive answered it by the time the next bit kicks in.

My ringtone is the song "Let your Soul Glow" from the Eddie Murphey Coming to America movie. 95% of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, and the 5% of you that do probably think it's gay - but I crack up when I hear it.

RjBeals said:
My ringtone is the song "Let your Soul Glow" from the Eddie Murphey Coming to America movie. 95% of you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, and the 5% of you that do probably think it's gay - but I crack up when I hear it.

i think thats pretty funny actually. do random people ever comment on it?