Opeth homeland Sweden humiliates Finland!!!!

Saikpyro

Oct 26, 2002
In Stockholm
Visit site
In Ice Hockey World Championship quarterfinal Finland had 5 goals to 1, 7 min in the second period but then Sweden made the most remarkable comback I have ever seen!!:OMG: 5 goals in a row and they won with 6-5. Im so happy I almost cries with joy and I will celebrate by listening to OPETH all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Sweden GO!

headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif

Saikpyro said:
In Ice Hockey World Championship quarterfinal Finland had 5 goals to 1, 7 min in the second period but then Sweden made the most remarkable comback I have ever seen!!!:OMG: 5 goals in a row and they won with 6-5. Im so happy I almost cries with joy and I will celebrate by listening to OPETH all night long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Sweden GO!

headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif
headbob.gif

In my mind,

hockey = pancakes = power metal = teh ghey.

I agree, it was one of the fucking greatest matches ever! This will be one to go into the history books!!!!! I really thought all hope was lost when they pinned down Sweden with that fifth goal!!! Forsberg truly showed the world that he is a living legend!! I mean, his goal :OMG:

:cry: thank you for reminding me now that i finally got over it :cry:

@Interesti and everyone else who talked to me on msn last night: THIS IS WHY I WAS SO UPSET :cry:

congrats, swedes, you kinda deserved it :p good luck and shit

And tomorrow we will beat the canadian team with 4 goals to 3.
Henrik Zetterberg, Mats Sundin, Peter Forsberg and Peter Nordström will score the swedish goals :D

Take care!!

PS! By the way I pity the finnish team, I remember the damn game against White Russia last year in the olympic game :yell: