Opeth in Mexico..... (or in "latin america".....)

BazzMX

New Metal Member
Oct 11, 2006
Bueno, en realidad no se cuantos fans de opeth, que hablen castellano, frecuenten este foro, pero yo recuerdo bastante bien... aquel dia en el que, se vio la fecha programada para Guadalajara, si... fue orgasmico, pero ya han sido meses, desde que lo estan reprogramando... nadie tiene informacion clandestina?? o ha escuchado algun rumor... acerca de esto?? en verdad opeth pisara suelo mexicano, argentino, brasileño??? :kickass: bueno espero y en verdad vengan :cry:

in english please.......

well, actually...i don't know how many spanish-talking-fans has opeth in this forum, but i remember very well... that day... when there was a concert date in guadalajara, yes... it was orgasmic, but may months have past... and they are still rescheduling the date... does somebody has any info? or heard a rumor?? about this?... is it true that opeth will come to mexico, argentina or brazil??... -_- well i hope they come

Yo estoy en Guadalajara también e igual que tú estoy muy decepcionado porque la fecha no se ha vuelto a programar :( Esperemos que sea para pronto que Opeth confirme la fecha por acá.

In English: learn spanish!

yo puedo comprender, pero no escribo muy bien, olvide mas que el espanol yo aprende en escuela secundaria.

haha that has to be really wrong. im out of practice, lo siento mucho mis amigos del sur

La gente, usted tiene que aprender que su clase no es digna de Opeth. El potencial máximo que cualquiera de usted debería alcanzar es un menos que el salario mínimo payed el cortador de césped.

from Opeth.com

"South America
Despite trying to come to South America numerous times it is with regret that Opeth cannot get to South America this year, in order to do a proper headline show involves Opeth bringing a lot of equipment with them. New airline excess baggage rules mean that this equipment now has to be freighted and the costs of doing this did not make the tour financially voiable. We will do our utmost to try and get to South America on the next album tour cycle."

well.. those south american news suck!!!!!! next tour? that means... hmmm 2008?!?!

by that time chances are the world will be gone.. oh well... fuck!!