OPETH In-Store in Philadelphia

Dem0n0fTheFall4 said:
dude! where did you hear this? I have to take off school and go!
Well, we are trying to arrange it so it will be around 4pm, so people wont have to worry about leaving class early. I will post the actual time they will be there as soon as I find out. It should be really cool! They are really great guys!

StrangeInStereo said:
Well, we are trying to arrange it so it will be around 4pm, so people wont have to worry about leaving class early. I will post the actual time they will be there as soon as I find out. It should be really cool! They are really great guys!
thats cool....Can I walk to the Troc from there because I can probably only get a ride to one of them

Dem0n0fTheFall4 said:
thats cool....Can I walk to the Troc from there because I can probably only get a ride to one of them
Please take note of the new time! 5:30 pm!

You could prob. walk there...it would be a healthy 1 mile long walk though. Here are the directions from the store:

-Start out going South on S 4TH ST toward KATER ST.
-Turn RIGHT onto BAINBRIDGE ST.
-Turn RIGHT onto S 5TH ST
-Turn LEFT onto MARKET ST.
-Turn RIGHT onto N 9TH ST.
-Turn LEFT onto ARCH ST.
-On 11th St between FILBERT & ARCH, on the left side

bump.JPG

what is this? dead or alive 2? sorry you won't get that.

i might go but i'm taking two friends to the show who aren't really fans of opeth so i doubt they'll wanna go to philly that early. we'll see what happens.

if anyone wants to chat (i'll be at the record store and the show), here is my description: black pants, white damnation tour shirt, plain black backwards baseball cap, and glasses. can't wait till tonight, laterrrrr.

I probably won't be at the in-store but I will definitely be at the show tonight.

For reference trying to find the Relapse store: at the corner of 4th and South is Jim's Steaks, the replapse store is on 4th directly behind Jim's.

The most straightforward route is take South St. to 10th St, make a right, and walk until you get to Arch St. Make a left at Arch and the Troc is right there.

It's probably a good mile walk though...but the weather today shouldn't be all that bad, and it's a nice walk.