Opeth in Vosselaar

yeayeayea
and ill meet the band for sure.
got a 'secret' appointment with them :D

they rocked in holland at the metalfest!
It might be fun to meet eachother somehow.:eek:

Quote:
and ill meet the band for sure.
got a 'secret' appointment with them :D

:)mariner, now your appointment is no secret anymore!!:)

Is the nobody besides me and Mariner going????????
it's allways great to hava a concert on a boring week night, right??:Smokin::headbang:

Nina said:
I'll be there too... and I want a secret appointment with the band too :'(

Okay. It wont work this way. Ill meet Charlotte, but i dont know your faces! Thortyir and Nina put a pic on it. I wont return before tomorrow evening... so. Look i PMed you both as well with some details...

and I'm the right one on the pic!
gp.jpg

hey thortyir! i hope you got your ticket for soulfly cause its sold out as well since today....

Woops, sorry for my late reaction Thortiyr, I'm in Amsterdam right now so I couldn't come to Vosselaar (that's also the reason why I've been posting very rarely the last 2 weeks) but I've been to Opeth in Utrecht :)
It surely kicked arse but I regret now that I was standing in the front row, I got a very very bad sound (not really bad but I was right in front of Mike's guitar speakers and I hardly heard anything of his voice or the other guitars). Hey I like Opeth's bass player! I hope you kept an eye on him when the were playing Advent, that was awesome! While 99% of all bass players just play the rhythm along with the drums, this guy plays the bass as if it was the lead guitar, great (Advent was also my highlight of the evening, hail Morningrise!!). He has only a strange way of headbanging eh :):)
Oh and the support act was fucking idiot!!!

Oh yeah and I don't have my Soulfly tickets yet, so I can't come. Ah well I don't mind, I'll go to Apocalyptica

it was fuckin ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
saw them twice now, but yesterday we got serenity painted death & Credence as well :headbang:
and mike is such a nice lad. and its good to see they aren't dickheads like many other bands when theyre gaining succes :)

But Nina where have you been??? :eek:

@ Gorik: Thanks anyway, Opeth's bass player is really ACE! Amazing guy! :headbang:

@ Charlotte1977: thanks for this really great evening! Say hello to your boyfriend and to Vera for me! ;)

@ Pieter: You are really a cool lad, even if you don't like Marduk ;) , and don't want to give a kiss! :lol: :p:D