Opeth Myspace.

Lord of Guitar

Opeth Webmaster
Nov 7, 2005
Canada
www.myspace.com
Sorry for not posting this here, I don't know why I haven't.

www.myspace.com/opeth

Prior to the date of March 3rd, 2006, this myspace was not owned, operated or affiliated by anyone in the Opeth band, management, or record labels.

Any previous messages, comments, bulletins, or information you have received from this myspace was not from anyone to do with the band.

On this date, Northern Music Company (management), Cerberus Online, and Roadrunner Records US/UK (labels), have taken hold of this myspace website, and have made this page official. Any further messages, comments, bulletins, or information of any kind from now on, will be official.

Thank you for your time, and we apologize for anything sent or read previous to March 3rd which has been misleading.

(For further reference there has been a post on Opeth.com's news on the front page.)

Anna, Vicky (of Northern Music Co) and myself are now running this page and keeping it up to date. As of now, band members don't regularily log in, as they are on a quite busy tour.

ummmm hmmm. this post has been done already....

but I didn't want to bitch (not much at least). Did you know that opeth.com created another Opeth myspace group? yeah, it's in their blog...