Opeth on the Bruce Dickinson Show (BBC 6)

Nuuskamuikkunen, thanks for the transcript. Did you really have to listen through all that stuff? That's just... brave, man. Even if the music was good (technically I don't know since I didn't listen to the show), it's still a long time to wait.
Well, I didn't really do it for myself so much and I honestly don't have anything better to do.
As for the music? 3 good songs, plus four tracks from Watershed (which I couldn't really enjoy since I was on edge waiting to pause it if someone started talking). Now I'm reminded why I don't listen to radio :p

Haha Mike used to get chicks to power ballads from the Scorpions .. too cool. Nice to know he was really into power ballads, and that he gives great tribute to the past. It's equally important for a musician to recall their musical roots. I wonder if he'll ever play "angel" by jimi hendrix... would be nice.

Nuuskamuikkunen, you didnt see the skip 5 mins or 15minutes ahead buttons? :p

Thanks for the transcript though

How come everyone has heard the album? I thought it was 4th of June or something? Does everybody have the leak? Shame on you! I will wait... which in the end doesn't have any significance... other than pride in having held out, I guess.

Some people who placed pre-orders have already received their copies (not me unfortunately), and it was also made available early on download sites such as iTunes.