Opeth Rules

Misticdeth

Mar 3, 2002
Sudbury, Ontario
Visit site
Hey everyone. Im new to this forum but not new to Opeth. I cant believe how great Opeth are. Ive heard every Opeth album which Morningrise and Orchid are my favorites. What does everyone else think is Opeths best album.

Misticdeth

I could not tell you what my favorite album is from them they are all equal. Before I had all of there CD's I had favorites. Still Life was my favorite the longest then MAYH but after that I just could not tell which one I like the best now and I am really looking foward to the new two albums.

Welcome and my choice for the best Opeth disc is narrowed down to which ever one I'm listening to at the moment!

Of course there isn't a 'best' Opeth album because they are all unique and you can't really compare each album . for example put on Orchid and then BWP .. if you can say that Orchid id better than BWP or the other way around than you obviously have your bolts loose .

Well I have a particular album that I think every Opeth fan should and that is My Arms, Your Hearse .. this album pretty much represents every side of Opeth .. the classical mellow side .. the twin guitar harmonies . the overwhelming vocal lines ... but then again doesn't every Opeth album have that ?????:lol:

Anyway welcome to the board my name is __________

My Arms Your Hearse is the best!!! It is superb!! It is the first album I heard by them and I still listen to it 4 or 5 times a week even though I've had it years now! I did a review of it H E R E ! if any of you wanna have a quick glance- it's enjoyable reading when you like Opeth as much as I do!!! Let me know what you think please!!:)