Opeth & sex

Originally posted by Demiana
Hi everybody,

I was wondering...has anybody here ever made love on an Opeth song?

:D

:lol: , so does that mean you had sex on top of the cd:p , but seriously i sense dejavou here, but no i haven't tried yet, no one likes opeth where i am so it wouldn't be apreciated :cry:

Yeah, I've made a soft Opeth CD too...all the ballads; but to fill the disc, I added "Moonlapse", "Blackwater" and "The Moor" :p

Not to my knowledge, but if I have, it would have been Morningrise. Mind you, I ALMOST lost my virginity to "Closer to God," which is a great remix of Closer by NIN.

Here's a question.. what song did everyone lose their virginity to? (if you had music playing, and if you've lost your virginity. we won't judge you.)

For me, it was "Blood and Fire" by Type O Negative. 4 people lost their virginities to that song that day.. that's a creepy thought.

So.. spill it. :lol:

nanana.. not an orgy. My girlfriend and me, and another couple we were friends with (the guy was my friend, the girl was her friend).. we were in one room, they were in another, and the music was patched into our room (there was a pretty complicated sound system there).. they may not have been at it right when that song was on.. but we were.

Now you all know WAY too much about me. I'll commit seppuku immediately.