Opeth - The guitarworld (metalkult) interview.

Nice interview, quality of the vid was a bit low though..

And I think Mike got a bit scared during the Why did peter left bit.. Is Fred holding his hand? :erk:

holdhandem1.jpg

No Shopping involved! Lolz..

Nice interview. Some good questions there.

I don't know about the rest of you, but it annoys me a bit that Mikael uses the words: "You know", "kinda", "it's like" & "I mean" to the extend that he does.

I don't know about the rest of you, but it annoys me a bit that Mikael uses the words: "You know", "kinda", "it's like" & "I mean" to the extend that he does.

That's when english is not your mother tongue, You know... It's like... you hear people saying it, so you kinda want to say it too... I mean, I'm doing it too =)

*that was too easy...*

if that's the only thing you can think of...

why should you be annoyed? just listen to what he's saying, and don't if you don't wanna hear him talk...

all this bullshit annoys me. it's like... annoying

Have you ever heard James Hetfield interviewed?

About the interview - is it me or did Fredrik look like he's feeling a little unnecessary there? Mike's doing most of the talking and he seems a bit lost. He also seems a bit puzzled or disturbed at Mike saying he's a guitar player and nothing more. I tend to pick up on this kind of thing. Maybe it's just me but it did catch my attention.

Seems very pre-constructed, and that's not especially interesting. There's a series of much more laid-back interview with Mikael on YouTube which seem a little more down to earth - they are very recomended for those who haven't seen them yet.

Pretty nice interview, though Fred didnt really need to be there. They shouldve asked him a little more, its like Mikael had him there as like show and tell, 'today i brought along my new guitarist'. But cant really complain, as Mike is the man

if that's the only thing you can think of...

why should you be annoyed? just listen to what he's saying, and don't if you don't wanna hear him talk...

all this bullshit annoys me. it's like... annoying

Calm down man.

About the interview - is it me or did Fredrik look like he's feeling a little unnecessary there? Mike's doing most of the talking and he seems a bit lost. He also seems a bit puzzled or disturbed at Mike saying he's a guitar player and nothing more. I tend to pick up on this kind of thing. Maybe it's just me but it did catch my attention.

Yeah I thought about that too. Fredrik just stires a bit right when Mikael says it. hehe like he thinks "What are you saying man?"

fredrik seems to be a weird guy ... i cant imagine that they had a lot of fun in the studio :X