Opinions on new tune

very dark sounding.

what kind of vocals do you do? (duh.. should have read the description hehe)

i think it could do with a bit of variety in the riffs. if you have another guitar, let it play 5th's or an octave to make a harmony on the riffs.. but it sounds quite cool

i like all 3 of them =)

Igor#6 said:
very dark sounding.

what kind of vocals do you do? (duh.. should have read the description hehe)

i think it could do with a bit of variety in the riffs. if you have another guitar, let it play 5th's or an octave to make a harmony on the riffs.. but it sounds quite cool

i like all 3 of them =)

Or aug 4ths even... or minor thirds... Aug 4ths/diminished 5ths probably best bet.

pretty ace. You like Nile I'm thinking, and I like that. Alot. Nice ideas on the versey section, I love the speed changing. Did you use dfh for the drums? Sounds quite mint. Hope you don't mind if I add you guys. I'm Gav and I do a project called 'Final journey of the seer' on Myspazz... not all that dissimilar from your stuff.

Reminds me a bit of Niklas Sundins (Dark Tranquillity guitarists) new project Laethora...

he's already been added to mine hehe. ace stuff. you're prolly gonna get some more invites from a couple of the guys i know

Thanks everyone for your feedback! We'd like a combination of death vocals w/ a splash of some clean, but dark sounding vocals as well.

Fading:
It's interesting you mention minimal vocals. That's kinda our approach. We have a new tune I'm currently cutting the vocals into and they are very few lyrics mostly screams. It creates ambience. We're big fans of Obituary and John Tardy. The dude is the master of vocals for effects.

King Chaos:
We're big fans of Dark Tranquillity as well and virtually anything Sundins does. I love Character...bad ass.

Look for our new one to be uploaded soon. Thanks for your comments!

where'd you get that drum proggy? anywhere i could try it out?
god knows i need a drum program, but i cant get DFH

Igor#6 said:
where'd you get that drum proggy? anywhere i could try it out?
god knows i need a drum program, but i cant get DFH

You can get the demo at http://www.acoustica.com/beatcraft/. The cool thing is that this program is only $40. I export patterns as WAV files to Adobe Audition. You can export sequences. For a few xtra bucks you can add extra drum kits. It's got a full EQ, compressor, blah blah blah.....check it out...it's pretty cool if you're on a budget!

will do. thanks

hmm.. similar in design as the pc drummer, but MUCH better sound samples. i'll see if i can make a cool backing track with this. on the 1st impressions, sounds and looks like a keeper