Opinions PLEASE!

Wherewolf

New Metal Member
Nov 28, 2008
I have uploaded a new final mastered version of a new Divided Multitude track called "My Dying Hour" from the new cd coming out in March 2010 entitled "Guardian Angel" on Silverwolf Productions...This is thee only place to hear this track and it is the FINAL cd version! Please let me know what you all think! Thanks!
www.silverwolf-productions.com

Lets see..

If they could make that third measure just before the bridge to end on an E instead of an A would just give it just that extra bit of "ooooh".
Also, on that second to last measure, if they could've just held that F out a little longer.
Also, they did not make it rhyme! Didn't they learn in music school that all good songs have to rhyme?

No, seriously, that song is pretty kick ass! When you guys get that album out, this will definitely be one I'll need to check out. That is a pretty sweet. Also, I've been giving some of those other tracks you got on there a listen. You guys got some pretty kick-ass stuff there. BTW, I noticed a thumb-nail of the Destination's Calling album in one of the sidebars. I've had that album for a couple years now, and it has gotten plenty of rotation through my CD player! I thought that was one incredible album. Any more stuff coming from those guys?

Also to add - pretty sweet that you guys seem to have a lot of your stuff up on eMusic! Pretty sweet, as I was going through some of those artists I saw on your page and looking them up there (Ivanhoe kicks ass, for example - forgotten that I bought their album at ProgPower, and here I am listening to them off of eMusic!) (DUH!) In addition, Loch Vostock is also kicking some major ass as well!