Orange Goblin Producer/Flesh and Bone Studio London

jamiefleshandbone

New Metal Member
Oct 25, 2012
Hi all,

My name is Jamie - im a producer/engineer based in London and i just wanted to share my studio and work and say hello!

I run Flesh and Bone Studios in Hackney, London. Its based around the SSL Matrix and Pro Tools with API/Burl/Tonelux pre amps, a varied mic list and plenty of live room space

Heres a couple of pictures of the place:

Control Room
studio-06_control-room.jpg

Live Room Facing Drum Booth
studio-01_live-room-2.jpg

SSL
532488_333899923333811_240486005_n.jpg

Looking Into Drum Booth From Live Room
425992_384854034866823_1388016860_n.jpg

Live Room Facing Control Room
422472_384854454866781_2030904830_n.jpg

Full Spec Here

I also produced the most recent Orange Goblin album "A Eulogy for the Damned", which came out back in Feb this year. Was great fun to do and i'm really pleased with the end result

Heres the first couple of singles from the album:

If anyone is interested in more about the studio or productions then email me at : jamie@fleshandbonestudios.com

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Welcome to the board, nice first post!

2. I am ashamed that I didn't realize there's something new from Orange Goblin

3. Sounds great! Really digging it (do we hear the Selmer amp somewhere?)

4. Just visited your homepage, as a part-time webdesigner I have to tell you that it's one of the
best looking sites I've seen in a long time imho (talking about studio pages).

Welcome dude! Your place looks awesome! I work for FXpansion, we're up in London Bridge. If perhaps you use any of our stuff, come say hey sometime! :)

thanks guys! ive been using the forum for a while, but just reading - never contributing!

glad people are liking the Goblin stuff - its a very different sound to their previous albums so wasn't sure how it would go down... (no selmer on this one im afraid!)

StefTD - glad you like the webpage - a couple of mates did it and it turned out really well!

Drew - yeah i use BFD sometimes for drum reinforcement - didnt know you were based at london bridge!

ah cool! yeah would be great to come say hi at some point

not doing any sludge/stoner stuff at the moment - bit of a mixed bag currently! some punkier eps and even some harp coming up so plenty to look forward to!

Thanks for the kind words about the album and the studio! much appreciated

Amarshism - use the SSL mainly as a routing matrix, with all the studios outboard hooked up - makes adding inserts and especially insert chains really easy! also use it as a control surface for Pro tools sometimes

Josh - cant remember exactly what we used for guitars to be honest :/ we used Joe's amp for the basic double track, which i thought was a JCM900 but could be wrong. I know we used a JCM2000 for the 3rd rhythm part tho!