Orchestra+Metal(Slate,5150,Lecto)

I have huge problems understanding the english in that song, I thought the first part was in a completely different language :p
Your music is cool ! It could need some more verb / delay on the vocals IMO .. and the high end of your mix sounds a little lifeless to me ;)

I have huge problems understanding the english in that song, I thought the first part was in a completely different language :p
Your music is cool ! It could need some more verb / delay on the vocals IMO .. and the high end of your mix sounds a little lifeless to me ;)

what onqel said, overall more high end would be nice
nice song too

hahaha. It's English with Indonesian accent. I will practice my pronounciation more :)

lifeless means "it needs more high end"? or what? Sorry my english not too good.

i will add more delay and verb

Btw how about the orchestra part and the balance of the mix?

thank you

Yep, I'd add some highs to pretty much everything in this mix sans vocals.

And there was a part that I thought the vocalist was going to say "And the best part of waking up is Foldger's in your cup!"

Yep, I'd add some highs to pretty much everything in this mix sans vocals.

And there was a part that I thought the vocalist was going to say "And the best part of waking up is Foldger's in your cup!"

what minute did you heard that? LOL

here is the full lyrics:

Your enemy was your brother along
that blind you for too long
their spirit was the last hope they have
beyond their misery

Care for them
and save the fading light in the soul
because it's primary goal

[chorus]
Let's Stop this war
what are we waiting for

I know it's not easy as you wish
but it can't be done like this
without any doubt in your heart
you will free from any fear

It's time to arrange our plan
and take over the land
from blindness with our hand

[chorus]
let's stop this war
-to bring eternal peace
what are we waiting for
-to fight for our right

------------------------

Finally, hope you understand these lyrics

thank you :lol:

Yeah pretty much what everyone said, but it's mostly the drums that need more high end. Vox are fine and guitars are almost there. They're just a tad boomy on some chugs.

Cool stuff!

This is a pretty nice mix man! That snare, I'm sorry to say, is absolutely awful.. but apart from that it's all sounding really nice. Get a totally new snare drum and that'll help a lot. This has no attack, its dull, it doesn't sound like Slate at all!

This is a pretty nice mix man! That snare, I'm sorry to say, is absolutely awful.. but apart from that it's all sounding really nice. Get a totally new snare drum and that'll help a lot. This has no attack, its dull, it doesn't sound like Slate at all!

thank you for your comment

it made me realize!

additional info:
those guitar tracks are reamped by Kev

contact him if you want mix ready 5150 sound

thank you