Orchid

CladInDarkness

Under A Blackened Sky
Oct 8, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.cladindarkness.com
I finally got Orchid. Now, I have all of Opeth's CD's. Haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but the intro to the Apostle In Triumph is great, around 5:10 in the Under Weeping Moon it gets eriee as fuck. I was listening to it before I went to sleep last night.That slow acoustic part started getting me to fall asleep and then wham that god damn noise wakes me up and I couldn't sleep at all. Any similar experiences, or thoughts on the album?

I'm not sure what song it was, but I was falling asleep with Orchid on and suddenly this god awful shriek erupted from my speakers. I listened to it again trying to find it but never did. I guess it just didn't seem do god awful when I'm no half asleep.

My Orchid CD has a scratch in it :(

From 0:58 of Forest of October, to 0:07 of the next song :(

Normally, I make copies of the CD's I buy to preserve them, but I just couldnt wait for Orchid :(

At least I still have Silhouette..

Originally posted by Jayde
I'm not sure what song it was, but I was falling asleep with Orchid on and suddenly this god awful shriek erupted from my speakers. I listened to it again trying to find it but never did. I guess it just didn't seem do god awful when I'm no half asleep.

:lol: :cool: :lol:

I was woken up by a "god awful shriek" last night. I banged on the wall and demanded that my bro and his girl be quiet. :D

Congratulations on your final purchase, completing your Opeth catalogue.
I cannot stop playing Opeth. :)

I hate when theres some point int he music that wakes me up, makes me really grumpy! :D At the end of Diabolical Masquerades Deaths Design Album Blakkheim just screams really loud, and that has woken me up a couple times. How would you like to be woken up by a loud black metal scream?

Congrats on the Orchid, that album was the most mindblowing for me the first time i heard it.