ORDEN OGAN: The Book of Ogan box set

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
ORDEN OGAN – BOX SET THE BOOK OF OGAN OUT IN MARCH

"...Orden Ogan follows up on the success of their latest studio album Ravenhead (which became an international chart success in 2015) with their first ever DVD release...The package consists of two DVDs (running time 6 hours – including two full live concerts, extensive band documentary, all music videos and numerous specials) and two CDs (Best Of 2008 - 2015 and the self-released/demo Testimonium a.d. from 2004). While the Best Of is an exclusive selection of the band’s hits and fan favorites from their four albums, Testimonium a.d. is made available for the first time ever as official label release here....The Book Of Ogan comes as deluxe 2DVD/2CD box set (hardcover, separate trays for each disc, 40-pages booklet) and is a must for both longtime followers and new fans. Release is set for March 18th via AFM Records...."

OrdenOganTheBookOfOgan.jpg

See top link for track listing...

It's good to see Seeb and the gang having success, especially after killing it at ProgPower USA. Even though I thought I had all their releases, I guess I was wrong. I must have it.

I will be picking this up! Got to go out and eat twice with the band when they came to Prog Power which was a blast. The most interesting thing I found out is that most of the band listens to and prefers death metal. I believe this is probably what makes their music have such a cool harsh edge.

Oh yeah... I don't really care about live videos or compilations, but I never actually got around to listening to Ravenhead last year... I definitely need to check that out...

Last edited: