oregon/night of fungi peeps

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
We're currently trying to book in Portland, and are having trouble finding an all-ages show on a Monday. Food Hole is apparently closed - do you guys have any other good leads? If we do a 21+ show it'll be a bust, bigtime

Maybe Backspace/? I'll try to check into that as a possibility and search out other options, too. Let me know if there's anything else I/we can do to help. My unexpiring thanks to you for caring about us Oregon kids! Hopefully we'll have a chance to repay you guys (with cash, appreciation and poor-college-kid hospitality) when you roll through.

Ben, why'd you have to do a PM? Privacy is stupid. It's also stupid that you're going to be out of the continent if/when they play here. : (

Hello! I, too, am excited about the prospect of Kayo Dot in Portland! I just thought I would let you know that, if you need some free lodging, I live downtown and have a rather large floor (although maybe not big enough for a full live Kayo Dot lineup). I hope everything works out!

Maybe Backspace/? I'll try to check into that as a possibility and search out other options, too. Let me know if there's anything else I/we can do to help. My unexpiring thanks to you for caring about us Oregon kids! Hopefully we'll have a chance to repay you guys (with cash, appreciation and poor-college-kid hospitality) when you roll through.

Ben, why'd you have to do a PM? Privacy is stupid. It's also stupid that you're going to be out of the continent if/when they play here. : (

Well, I sent him some noods of myself and thought it rather lewd to post out here in the open. Plus, I may want to be a senator someday...

awesome. if you guys are looking for a place outside of LA there is a great venue in Riverside that reminded me a lot of Garfield Artworks. no PA or anything like that though.

http://www.myspace.com/thepharaohsden

and i'm sure you have plenty of contacts out here for places to stay.. but if you run into an issue place is always open up here in the mountains.

just read that KD is playing the anti-pop fest in orlando. got any other florida dates yet?

nevermind, just read about it on lambgoat:

11/10 Jacksonville, FL @ Jack Rabbits
11/11 Gainesville, FL @ The Common Grounds
11/13 Tampa, FL @ Orpheum
11/14 Orlando, FL @ The Social

got anything planned for the 12th?