Original Jester Race CD For Sale

Mountain Man

Blow It All To Hell!
Feb 24, 2002
West Virginia
Would anyone like buy from me the original Jester Race album? I bought the Jester Race/Black-Ash Inheritance reissue and no longer want the original TJR CD. I keep all my CDS in perfect condition, so EVERYTHING about this CD is perfect. I’m asking $10 for it. I will pay S&H (mailed in bubble envelope). Price will be somewhat negotiable. Please, potential U.S. buyers only. Interested? Post here, I’ll get back to ya.

Yeah Mountaineer I could either give that a shot or just send it from my buddies house just over the border. I live right next to the states so that wouldn't be too difficult. I'm just worried about sending stuff over the border with the tight borderguards these days. Lets just wait and see if anyone else wants it first, cause it'd be easier for a USman to do it than I..

Gums said:
Yeah Mountaineer I could either give that a shot or just send it from my buddies house just over the border. I live right next to the states so that wouldn't be too difficult. I'm just worried about sending stuff over the border with the tight borderguards these days. Lets just wait and see if anyone else wants it first, cause it'd be easier for a USman to do it than I..

Sure thing :)