Orphaned Land Yahoo! Group

HEAVYMETALHEAD

metalmetalmetalmetal! \m/
hey fellow OL fans!!

I have started a Yahoo! Discussion Group for the band, and would like for anyone to join and take part. If you use Yahoo! ex) if you have a Yahoo email address or ID for chatting on Yahoo Messenger, I would love to see you there!! (Even if you don't you can still join). Also you can email me with any questions if you are not sure how the Group works or want to know more about it, or if you just want to join:

OrphanedLand-owner@yahoogroups.com - and if you want to see what the Group's page looks like, just click on the image below. Look for the blue Join This Group! button if you want to subscribe. There is lots to see and do - chatroom, polls, wallpapers, photos of the band, lots more.

I hope to see some of you real soon!! Cheers!! \m/ ~Mark.

Folklore said:
Hey dude, sounds sweet
I posted one msg there today, hope to see this group gain size and catch fans that are not from here :)

oh and Welcome, HEAVYMETALHEAD !
Thank you Folklore!! Yes I hope to see that as well, but of course UltimateMetal.com will always be the *official* home for discussion of OL - and man, this community of metal has like how many, almost a million members? :D :cool:

But yeah, thank you for the welcome and for posting there as well - and also to everybody else who uses Yahoo! and has joined and supported my little Group. I really appreciate it. I'm a little behind in my response, so sorry about that, too!!

Cheers!! \m/ :headbang: