OSI-Office Of Strategic Influence

I think the whole OSI project rocks! Portnoy is great, and the vocals of Moore is very good! Great album, i really recomend. I have kinda strange feelings about the album though. Still it`s got great songs, calm one`s and some more heavier! :cool:

I played it for a friend, and he freaked out. He went and bought it the next day. I, also, played him the Redemption album, he bought that as well. I love getting friends hooked on music. Next for him, The Odyssey!

Absolutely LOVE this album. Often it ends up being on 'repeat' all day long, and I have no urge to switch to something else.

If you've heard the first Chroma Key album, it reminds me a bit of that in its moodiness (and because of Kevin's singing I'm sure), but this is definitely NOT Chroma Key, as O.S.I. has a much harder edge. There are spots here and there that remind me of Tool, and a bit of the heavier side of Porcupine Tree.

It's not the kind of 'heavy' that makes you want to get up and thrash about the room, but the kind that makes you want to kick back with headphones and a :Smokedev: and just go "aaawwwwyeeeaaaaah", good stuff.

dark-moody-heavy-edgy-goodness

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)