OT: Angus Young...greatest short dude of all time

Angus was on TV last night at the 'Music Hall of Fame' in the UK, he introduced Ozzy. You are right he is so short, I could hardly see him behind the lecturn.

One of the best guitarists ever so he is allowed to be short

"NEW YORK - Angus Young, lead singer-guitarist of AC/DC, tops Maxim's list of the "25 greatest short dudes of all time," standing tall at 5 feet 2 inches".

And all this time I had no idea he was also the lead singer.

Anthropological studies have shown time and time again that women all over the world do not like short men. The reason is that shortness can come from a lack of proper nutrition, and women subconciously sense there won't be reproductive success. Of course, if you are a male with high status within the tribe, or have lots of money and therefore can provide resources for reproductive success; that will trump the fact you are short.

The reason women end up with rotten, selfish men who beat them up is because they are stupid. They are attracted to the meanest, pushiest, jerks. Maybe it is biologically programmed, who cares, they are still stupid. They deserve to end up beaten up by abusers. I could care less what happens to them.

Edward Yawn said:
Anthropological studies have shown time and time again that women all over the world do not like short men. The reason is that shortness can come from a lack of proper nutrition, and women subconciously sense there won't be reproductive success. Of course, if you are a male with high status within the tribe, or have lots of money and therefore can provide resources for reproductive success; that will trump the fact you are short.

The reason women end up with rotten, selfish men who beat them up is because they are stupid. They are attracted to the meanest, pushiest, jerks. Maybe it is biologically programmed, who cares, they are still stupid. They deserve to end up beaten up by abusers. I could care less what happens to them.

Is that your opinion or is that an article somewhere?

That is sadly true, and it pisses me off. I know so many women that are with these complete and total assholes. They try to make them their little project, so later in life they can say "he changed because of me."

No Dio? I call bullshit.
Also, Angus Young is a sloppy player in a band that has a grand total of 5 tunes with different words put in. AC/DC should have hung it up a good 10 years ago. To say that he is greater than a man who was one nation away from ruling the world or a space pioneer is ludicrous.

Jowood said:
Angus Young is a sloppy player in a band that has a grand total of 5 tunes with different words put in. AC/DC should have hung it up a good 10 years ago. To say that he is greater than a man who was one nation away from ruling the world or a space pioneer is ludicrous.

BEST post of the week! AC/DC is overrated to hell and back and their music can best be described as "boring" and "mediocre".

ontherocks82 said:
That is sadly true, and it pisses me off. I know so many women that are with these complete and total assholes. They try to make them their little project, so later in life they can say "he changed because of me."

It pisses me off too. Women love double standards.

A guy who hates girls is either a "fag" or an "evil monster". Whereas a girl who hates guys is simply a "feminist".

If a guy says he ony likes tall girls with a breast size of 38D minimum, he would be described as "shallow" and "superficial". Whereas it is considered perfectly fair and normal for a girl to only like tall guys.

Orrrrr they want us to tell the truth but get mad when we do:
Woman: Honey, does this make me look fat?
Man: Yes *dies from strangulation*