OT- Badass new Melvins song streaming

Sounds good! Thanks for posting this! I got into them a few years ago through some folks on this board.

I just got into them last year!

I haven't seen them live or heard of Melvins Lite where they're playing with Trevor Dunn on upright bass so I was assuming it was going to be more free form jazz and experimental noise stuff on the next album which would be cool I'm into that stuff but I wanted kickass balls out Melvins rock. I found some vids though and it's pretty much Melvins with upright bass lol.

Brilliant! Loving the song.

Been listening to Melvins since they released "Stoner Witch".
Not all of their albums have that much appeal in my book. I love listening to experimental music, but stuff like "Colossus of Destiny" just got a bit tiring listening to.

But the latest albums ("(a) Senile Animal", "Nude With Boots" and "The Bride Screamed Murder") are absoultely brilliant.

It sounds like they are continuing in the same direction, which is great.

I love The Melvins. Senile Animal is a great, great album.

I saw them live in 2009, and to be honest, to me they were a bit boring. Not bad, just one of those bands that in my opinion is better suited to be listened on a record.

To their credit I will say that I usually hate the idea of two drummers, but these guys actually worked together and were great. I loved how they shared a cymbal in the middle of their kits.

It was also funny how, at the end of their set, Buzz just stopped playing and started packing his gear on the stage! He actually left the stage with his guitar and stomp box before the band stopped playing! :lol:

For the record, any band with upright bass makes me go
68660d1294400054t-anyone-else-having-problem-phones-homer-drool-jpg