OT - CRABBY PATTY THIS FRI. AT SANTA FE SPRINGS SWAP MEET!!!

Apr 10, 2009
Tomorrow night (9/24) Linda, Courtney, and I along with Damage Inc.'s Chris Brightwell will be jamming three sets of old-school rock, pop & metal classics! Join us for a laid-back, laughter-filled (depending on your alcohol intake), fist-pumping, head-banging, sing-your-heart-out kinda night. :kickass::headbang:

Plus, you never know who might just jump on stage and sit in for a tune. :Spin:

And it's ALL AGES so it's okay to bring Grandma, too! :p
Three sets for only $1.50! Sets at 6:00 PM, 7:30 PM and 9:00 PM.

SANTA FE SPRINGS SWAPMEET
13963 Alondra Boulevard
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670-5814
(562) 921-9996
http://www.jaminnovations.net/sfspringsswapmeet/3/

Just got on the freeway to head to the swap meet when the two right lanes stopped..except for the guy in the Explorer behind me. The result:

Jetta-crash_003.jpg

Jetta-crash_001.jpg

The Explorer pushed my car into a Chevy Equinox in front of me. THANK GOD that the guy had insurance. So if I can't get a rental car tomorrow, I'm gonna need a lift for the Maidens at the swap meet. :erk:

:eek: PAULLLL!!! Are you ok???? If you feel ANY pains please go to a doctor immediately! It's that damn full moon I tell ya!! Wait, was there a full moon?? :loco:

Whatever you do, do NOT settle outside your insurance. As I am currently finding out it is NOT worth it to try to help people out sometimes in situations like this.

I'm sorry this happened, but I'm glad you or anybody else involved are not seriously injured. Poor car.