OT: Gay men

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
Gay men can lick my butt.

You would approve of that? Two gay guys have hit on me on myspace. I was bored one day and made one. And this is what get? Fucking creeped and grossed out.

I will quot Phil when I saw Pantera last ("steel" tour in KC)

"If you want to suck another mans cock, fine. I don't know about you, but I like pussy (crowd roars)o_O . Goddamn fags at a metal show, what is this world coming to...."

metal_thrashing_kansan said:

"If you want to suck another mans cock, fine. I don't know about you, but I like pussy (crowd roars)o_O . Goddamn fags at a metal show, what is this world coming to...."
HAHAHA that's great

thats our phil

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
:tickled: was he drunk? because he idolizes rob halford

fags can go cover their penises with poop somewhere else.

More hetero men than homo men enjoy anal sex (Kinsey institute 2002)

I don't care what people get up to in their own bedrooms. It's coincidental my bedrom is tall enough to get an arab mare in there stood on the bed...

I read on Metal Sludge (Donna's Domain) that Phil had been caught with his cock up some GUY's mouth.