OT Iron Maiden: Flight 666

aliasp

Old School since '86
Oct 26, 2003
Seeing this Doco on the big screen tonight (can't wait!!).

Mates of mine who have already seen it said it's brilliant.

Well... all I can say is any self respecting Metal head HAS to see this doco.

Once again I realise why Maiden are the greatest Metal band... no ... Rock band ... no ... band, period, in the world.

UTTERLY AWESOME. I swear I got goosebumps at times and something happened after the screening - everyone applauded in the cinema!!!

Seeing this on the big screen was brilliant and I can't wait for this to come out on Double DVD soon!

Nice. Where'd you see it?

(Also - you going to HQ on the 17th for Trivium?)

Its showing at Marion Cinemas.

Nah giving Trivium a miss. I don't mind em but will wait. Might go see Dianno at the Gov though.

Well... all I can say is any self respecting Metal head HAS to see this doco.

Once again I realise why Maiden are the greatest Metal band... no ... Rock band ... no ... band, period, in the world.

UTTERLY AWESOME. I swear I got goosebumps at times and something happened after the screening - everyone applauded in the cinema!!!

Seeing this on the big screen was brilliant and I can't wait for this to come out on Double DVD soon!

Great!!!! Unfortunately for me, it's not playing within 500+ miles of home. I did pre-order the DVD & CD. Every review I have read says it is brilliant. Can hardly wait!:headbang:

Just got the Limited Edition Double DVD... now to watch it this weekend.

BTW I laugh when I think how many Live albums/DVDs/Videos Maiden have put out. All brilliant mind you!

Live After Death
Maiden England
Live at Donnington
A Real Live One
Rock in Rio
Death on the Road
Flight 666

Just got the Limited Edition Double DVD... now to watch it this weekend.

BTW I laugh when I think how many Live albums/DVDs/Videos Maiden have put out. All brilliant mind you!

Live After Death
Maiden England
Live at Donnington
A Real Live One
Rock in Rio
Death on the Road
Flight 666

You forgot the best one the early days.

Great movie. Only it was very unfortunate my DVD did not come in yesterday (crappy local record store) so I had to download from iTunes. We had a little Iron Maiden party with a few friends, and we got smashed. A great evening, great documentary, great Blatz, and great Audio. Can hardly wait to watch it on my TV. This is not just for Maiden fans or metalheads. It's a great flick period. Don't waste your time on inferior imitations, this is the real deal. Spend your money and get this thing. And you won't look like a jerk!