OT - Justice served Marine Corp Style.

He got lucky he was able to kick that shotgun out of the one dude's hand and the one with the pistol didn't use it. But regardless, I'm glad they won't press charges on him. I bet those robbers were shocked as shit when he was able to defend himself, though. That's what happens when you fuck with the wrong person.

They would here in maryland i just know it.

I used to work in a bad section of baltimore...but walking the streets was always interesting to say the least.

I only had my car broken into once thankfully. But some others weren't so lucky.

I think is also helps a little bit that im 6 foot 3 and about 265, and that everytime i walked around there i kept moving with a purpose no matter what time of the day or night. Also wore steel toed and shanks boots politely disguised as normal oxfords. :)

IAN442 said:
They would here in maryland i just know it.

I used to work in a bad section of baltimore...but walking the streets was always interesting to say the least.

I only had my car broken into once thankfully. But some others weren't so lucky.

I think is also helps a little bit that im 6 foot 3 and about 265, and that everytime i walked around there i kept moving with a purpose no matter what time of the day or night. Also wore steel toed and shanks boots politely disguised as normal oxfords. :)

My brother is 6'4" and whenever he walks somewhere that he starts to feel uncomfortable, he said that he starts talking and arguing with himself so that people will think twice about fucking with him. Knock on wood he has never had a bad experience so I don't know if its that he's been lucky, he's 6'4" or that he looks a little looney walking down the street talking to himself. Hey, whatever you gotta do.

the other thing some fucker is gonna be awfully disappointed when he goes to rob me...i carry no cash, no atm card, no credit cards at all....

The missus has em. :D

In this fucked up world I'm surprised he didn't get busted for having a concealed weapon - pocketknife in the back pack. I think here in Cali knive of certain lengths have to be worn in a belt-pack.

Anyway good for him.