OT - Lacuna Coil Headlining Tour?

Zznwolet

Feb 9, 2002
Visit site
didn't know where this fit since the band doesn't seem to have a forum, and there seem to be a lot of LC fans here. Does anyone know whether Lacuna Coil will be doing a headlining tour of the states after the Opeth tour ends in May? Ive seen several dates show up on various venue websites (jaxx in springfield being one) and wonder if it will happen at all.

Ahamkara said:
didn't know where this fit since the band doesn't seem to have a forum, and there seem to be a lot of LC fans here. Does anyone know whether Lacuna Coil will be doing a headlining tour of the states after the Opeth tour ends in May? Ive seen several dates show up on various venue websites (jaxx in springfield being one) and wonder if it will happen at all.

I think the dates are on their official site now?

I'm going to go to the Atlanta date at the Masquerade. Anyone else going to that show?

It'll be my first time seeing Lacuna Coil. I can't wait!

Supposedly, there will be another Lacuna Coil headlining tour right after the Opeth gigs (almost like a second leg, without Opeth) and they are to have Poisonblack support them. Will find out if this is still happening and let you know. What dates did you have/see? I could probably tell you by looking at those too.

I'd LOVE to see LC headlining! I hope they'll do a show in NY area. Opeth for some reason decided not to stop in NY this time (although they are playing in NJ).

LC does have sort of a forum, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Senzafine/. They call it a mailing list, but you can set up your account not to receive emails and just read the messages in the forum. You'll need a Yahoo account, but it takes less than 5 min to set up.

-GK