OT New Hatriot album fukin slays!!

kirkland

Jan 30, 2011
Anyone get the new Hatriot album? I didn't really expect much out of it. I casually put it in my CD player and aft the 3rd song I was completely sold. Absolutely crushing album that can easily compete with any Sauza era Exodus album. I have a feeling this band is about to become a thrash metal force. This is a neck breaker, after 2 solid listens its already one of the best thrash albums I have heard in many years

Here is a sample of most of the songs on the album. Some better than others but overall an instant classic

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GKciXgWrieg[/ame]

Great modern thrash record in 2013. Brings back good memories of hearing Souza on Tempo Of The Damned for the first time in years again.

1) The album does kill, this is the real follow up to Tempo of the Damned

2) The Fear Within should have been on the album, I have no clue why they left it off

3) The production on the demo was way better

this dude was my fave exodus singer,i cant believe how thrashy this is,quite amazing really,a good lesson for the thousands of shitty metal bands out there,i didnt realise it was out either lol,ill have to get it

1) The album does kill, this is the real follow up to Tempo of the Damned

2) The Fear Within should have been on the album, I have no clue why they left it off

3) The production on the demo was way better

I think the production on this is excellent. Sounds amazing in my car stereo with subs

The vocals are way too low in the mix and the bass guitar has no bass to it. It's all "clanking" with no low end.

The vocals are way too low in the mix and the bass guitar has no bass to it. It's all "clanking" with no low end.

I am not hearing that. The low end from the bass drums sound great. Then again I'm listening to it in a very good stereo system with sub woofers. I however love the production on and justice for all and there is no bass lol

I am not hearing that. The low end from the bass drums sound great. Then again I'm listening to it in a very good stereo system with sub woofers. I however love the production on and justice for all and there is no bass lol

Yeah, it's there from the drums, not the guitar.

Demo sounded way better IMO