OT: NFL Training Camps

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
Being originally from Buffalo, I'm a huge Bills fan. Today starts training camp for the Bills. I'm glad to see the "unofficial" start to the NFL season.

I'm glad that Dick Jauron is no longer the head coach of the Bills, that guy and his staff were a bunch of clueless idiots. I like the approach that the new Bills GM, Buddy Nix and new Head Coach, Chan Gailey are taking, which is rebuilding through the draft. It worked for Gailey in San Diego this past decade, so I'm hoping the Bills will have that same success this coming decade. After 10 years of not making the playoffs, one-bad decision after another, it's been painful being a Bills fan, but I'm hopeful that better things are around the horizon.

I hear you about the Bills...we have the same problem but with baseball here in Baltimore. The Orioles are going on their 13th straight sub 500 season. However, we just hired Buck Showalter and the man has lit the fire under this teams' ass.

I hear you about the Bills...we have the same problem but with baseball here in Baltimore. The Orioles are going on their 13th straight sub 500 season. However, we just hired Buck Showalter and the man has lit the fire under this teams' ass.

I hope the Orioles do better for you this season.

I know it's preseason, but both the Bills & Ravens look good so far. IMO, I can see the Ravens as one of the top teams in the AFC this year. As far as the Bills go, it's refreshing to see what a new coaching staff can do with these players. Plus, drafting CJ Spiller, that kid is awesome. I can't wait for the regular season to start.

as a Pirate fan we have you beat 18 straight sub 500 seasons on our way to 19

other than that STEELERS :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Do you think Rapelisberger has finally straightened his act out? The guy is a good QB, but one big dumb ass jock!!

Buffalo is 0-8 this year and I'm still a fan. The only thing that would stop me is if they moved. -A distinct possibility.

Buffalo is 0-8 this year and I'm still a fan. The only thing that would stop me is if they moved. -A distinct possibility.

Glad the Bills finally got a win this weekend.

I hear ya about if the Bills move, I doubt it will happen with the big fan base the Bills have in WNY & Southern Ontario. If anyone moves, it would be Jacksonville.

Holy shit at the Monday Night game. It was like watching Madden 2010 in EASY mode lol.