OT: Our World is Doomed...

SilentRealm said:
I know I'm studying to be a Psych and all, so I probably shouldnt have this opinion, but.. stupid people deserve to die! I have no sympathy for idiocy.

I wish i hadn't read this from your thread window here. Two poor kids died, no matter what. May be they suicided, who knows ? But the main thing is, if someone deserves to die, which i don't think anyone deserves it, but if you really want someone to die, it must be the most harmful men, which are harmful to others, not themselves. That's what i think.
You are so mean. I know that is metal, but i don't like it :)

SilentRealm said:
I know I'm studying to be a Psych and all, so I probably shouldnt have this opinion, but.. stupid people deserve to die! I have no sympathy for idiocy.

Marry me.

turke said:
I wish i hadn't read this from your thread window here. Two poor kids died, no matter what. May be they suicided, who knows ? But the main thing is, if someone deserves to die, which i don't think anyone deserves it, but if you really want someone to die, it must be the most harmful men, which are harmful to others, not themselves. That's what i think.
You are so mean :)
Don't you ever call SilentReam mean.:mad::oops:

proulxski said:
I dunno bout you guys but here in Quebec, Canada I did like a crash course of 'Science Humaine' in like grade 4... (Physical Science) And I learnt about this a long time ago... Which is why i proceed with my previous statement!
Haha, same here (and I LOLed since I go to a french school, so it was also called Sciences Humaines :D).

The canadian education includes a brief part telling kids "You need oxygen to breathe, not helium" so I doubt it will happen here any time soon.