OT: Paul McCartney plays Ameoba

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
OMG! One of the girls who works in our office is a huge Beatles and Paul fan. She'll travel for them like we do for our bands. Well Paul has been doing "surprise" shows at small clubs. Well in L.A. he is playing .......*drumroll*..... Ameoba records! Damn, it doesn't get much smaller and I think this will eff up traffic on Sunset & Cahuenga for hours!! http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070627/ap_en_mu/people_mccartney

Here's a link to the pictures of Hollywood Ameoba, it shows the inside. Crazy I tell ya, just crazy! http://www.amoeba.com/store-locations/index.html#hollywood

LOL - And it's FREE! They're already lining up (Since last night). I was planning on going there tonight but might just have to make it Friday instead.

must be something like that, if they keep on printing the guy on the cover...

RS985~Paul-McCartney-Rolling-Stone-no-985-October-2005-Posters.jpg

must be something like that, if they keep on printing the guy on the cover...

RS985~Paul-McCartney-Rolling-Stone-no-985-October-2005-Posters.jpg

Silly shoelaces :p. Interesting he plays guitar left handed like Tony Iommi, it doesn't surprise me Black Sabbath influenced a lot of musicians :saint:

NP: Iommi/Hughes - 'Dopamine'

Silly shoelaces :p. Interesting he plays guitar left handed like Tony Iommi, it doesn't surprise me Black Sabbath influenced a lot of musicians :saint:

NP: Iommi/Hughes - 'Dopamine'

Yeah.. Wasn't this guy influenced by Toni too? I guess he played left handed too. Maybe he was in the Rolling Stones band too at some point...

7513379.jpg

:headbang:

Yeah.. Wasn't this guy influenced by Toni too? I guess he played left handed too. Maybe he was in the Rolling Stones band too at some point...

7513379.jpg

I guess so too, but only in "Their Satanic Majesties Request" which was their black rock album :lol:

7513379.jpg

Damn, that's in fact a really disturbing cover...Eminem is quiting music :cry:

And I suspect that pot bust has nothing to fdo with the noble plant :rolleyes:

smokeitandcork.jpg

NP: Collusion - 'Lost'

I was actually at that store the day before and picked up a couple of things... I saw it all over the local stations. I'm not a fan myself... I did catch three shows while in L.A. it was fucking humid!!!!

excuse me!!! You were in L.A. and didn't call?!?!!?!? tsk tsk tsk bad swine, bad, bad, bad swine!!! Go to you mudpool and think about what you did!!! :p

excuse me!!! You were in L.A. and didn't call?!?!!?!? tsk tsk tsk bad swine, bad, bad, bad swine!!! Go to you mudpool and think about what you did!!! :p

I know.:cry: I had three shows lined up in a row and of course the day was full... I will let you know the next go round and maybe I can arrange the schedule for some face to face time and shoot the shit and stuff...:saint: