OT - Please help - lost dog in San Fernando Valley

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
A dear friend's dog has gone missing as of early this morning without a trace.
If anybody has ANY information, please please contact me at nikkimcburrain@theironmaidens.com immediately! There is a reward for info leading to her return.

PLEASE POST THIS EVERYWHERE and anywhere you think may help!!! Time is of the essence.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=19958303&albumID=2829496&imageID=66134005

Name: Misty
Breed: Small mixed terrier Female
Color: Black and white

Misty is friendly, non-aggressive, hard of hearing and has a dinstict hobble in her walk.

I'll be on the lookout, Linda. I just came from Reseda earlier tonight, and didn't see any stray dogs. I'll keep my eyes open, and take another look tomorrow. Don't forget to check the animal shelters, which you've probably done already.

I'll be on the lookout, Linda. I just came from Reseda earlier tonight, and didn't see any stray dogs. I'll keep my eyes open, and take another look tomorrow. Don't forget to check the animal shelters, which you've probably done already.

TY Brian! There are a couple of us going to various shelters with no luck so far but hope is not lost yet. OMG, they had 3 pot-bellied pigs and roosters at the shelter yesterday! So cute! On the way there again in a few.