OT Ride the Lightning in full Live!

Stompmosher

Aug 13, 2011
1st it was Master of Puppets in Full, the the Black album. Now it's Ride the Lightning, great stuff, Enjoy. :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaymez sounds so fuckin horrible-ahhhh so does Lars, I don't know why anyone bothers with this garbage band anymore. SO many great metal bands out there why waste your time on this washed up sell out shit. Even the older songs sound horrible now. So whats the point?

Kirkland, out of curiosity I took you off ignore and as predicted you forced your opinion on us once agian. I'm past being offened though, you're allowed to think what you want, it's free world after all. Don't forget, Anthrax, Slayer and Megadeth agreed to do the Big 4 pretty quick, I'm assuming money was involved, guarentees as you would put it right? They would not do it for free. Funny how Dave Lombardo threw is copy of the Black Album down the stairs but played on a Metallica Tribute alum, filled in for Lars on a few songs at Donnington 2004 (and butchered them). I'm assuming he knew he would make Money of Metallica's name and from the gig right? Sounds a lot like hypocrisy. Just using your logic. I hope it's not hypocrisy, just all 4 bands growing up and showing some maturity. Taking heavy music to the masses and celebrating a golden time for heavy music.

Kirkland, out of curiosity I took you off ignore and as predicted you forced your opinion on us once agian. I'm past being offened though, you're allowed to think what you want, it's free world after all. Don't forget, Anthrax, Slayer and Megadeth agreed to do the Big 4 pretty quick, I'm assuming money was involved, guarentees as you would put it right? They would not do it for free. Funny how Dave Lombardo threw is copy of the Black Album down the stairs but played on a Metallica Tribute alum, filled in for Lars on a few songs at Donnington 2004 (and butchered them). I'm assuming he knew he would make Money of Metallica's name and from the gig right? Sounds a lot like hypocrisy. Just using your logic. I hope it's not hypocrisy, just all 4 bands growing up and showing some maturity. Taking heavy music to the masses and celebrating a golden time for heavy music.

Just about every heavy metal band looked up to Metallica before the Black Album. Slayer included. If you really want to put Lars into the same class of drummers as Dave Lombardo you are high on crack. Lombardo is one of the best metal drummers of all time. Lars can't even play his own songs correctly.

Lars and Jaymez both sound terrible. Metallica in general sounds terrible now. The old thrash songs sound thin and weak. The vocals are embarrassing.

With so many quality thrash bands out there why do you spend so much of your time and energy trying to listen and defend Metallica who are obviously long past their prime. It's baffling.

And nice try on the taking me off of ignore. I knew you couldn't put me on ignore.

Just about every heavy metal band looked up to Metallica before the Black Album. Slayer included. If you really want to put Lars into the same class of drummers as Dave Lombardo you are high on crack. Lombardo is one of the best metal drummers of all time. Lars can't even play his own songs correctly.

Lars and Jaymez both sound terrible. Metallica in general sounds terrible now. The old thrash songs sound thin and weak. The vocals are embarrassing.

With so many quality thrash bands out there why do you spend so much of your time and energy trying to listen and defend Metallica who are obviously long past their prime. It's baffling.

And nice try on the taking me off of ignore. I knew you couldn't put me on ignore.

OK put a check on your ego. I make the decision to ignore or not, nothing to do with you. Baffling, no I'm open minded, I like more than just thrash. It's easy for me to like it all. It's about passion and attitude. If you make albums with the same attitude you can never sell out regardless of how much you may change, if at all. It's the way I see it, you see it differently. Good. I've never ever put Lars in the same class as Lombardo. I agree with you there. That's is not what I'm talking about though. Nice deversion. Fact is Lombardo butchered those songs that's all. So why did all these bands do the Big 4 then?
It's not about defending, just sharing what I like, what's wrong with that? Why attack something that other people like? We love to support the underdog, but when they get too big, we cut them down, typical.

We love to support the underdog, but when they get too big, we cut them down, typical.

You are seriously so brainwashed it's not even funny. The reason so many old school metallica fans hate the band since the Black album has nothing to do with how big they got. They were already big during the And Justice For All era. Probably the biggest of all Thrash bands. The old school fans can't stand them now because they went from being thrash metal legends to alternative and hard rock sell outs. They completely changed their style of music, look, band they toured with, EVERYTHING to be more mainstream accepted. It worked great for them. They made millions and millions of dollars. They are one of the biggest ROCK bands in the world. Good for them. The bottom line is dispite the bullshit they feed you and everyone else that buys into their propoganda they changed their sound to something more mainstream in order to sell records. PERIOD. Then when the Load albums came out it was all over for them. The Black album was putting the tip in their ass.. the loads they pushed it all the way in and completely turned into sell out pussies. Then they put out the symphony album and actually enjoyed getting fucked in the ass and fucking all of their old school fans in the ass.

Chris_Barnes_12071_2.jpg

You are seriously so brainwashed it's not even funny. The reason so many old school metallica fans hate the band since the Black album has nothing to do with how big they got. They were already big during the And Justice For All era. Probably the biggest of all Thrash bands. The old school fans can't stand them now because they went from being thrash metal legends to alternative and hard rock sell outs. They completely changed their style of music, look, band they toured with, EVERYTHING to be more mainstream accepted. It worked great for them. They made millions and millions of dollars. They are one of the biggest ROCK bands in the world. Good for them. The bottom line is dispite the bullshit they feed you and everyone else that buys into their propoganda they changed their sound to something more mainstream in order to sell records. PERIOD. Then when the Load albums came out it was all over for them. The Black album was putting the tip in their ass.. the loads they pushed it all the way in and completely turned into sell out pussies. Then they put out the symphony album and actually enjoyed getting fucked in the ass and fucking all of their old school fans in the ass.

Good. You're allowed to think that. :D

The main question here is..Why people still paying loads of money to go & see Metallica when we all know how bad Lars & James is now?
Want to listen to the classic? Crank the CD.

The main question here is..Why people still paying loads of money to go & see Metallica when we all know how bad Lars & James is now?

......because they put on an awesome live show. They sound so much better in person. Those that haven't been to a live show because they hate everything from TBA or Load albums onwards wouldn't know.

Ture about the classic stuff. Tons of bootleg old shit on youtube as well. :headbang:

Since when does any sort out mainstream majority listen to anything decent? You kinda know it's gonna be shit if it has a massive following...'rule of thumb'

Beat the shit out of me. I think Stompmosher is about the only person I have seen actually think Jaymez and Lars sound great live. Lars can't even play his own drum parts and Jaymezahha's voice is shot to shit. Not to mention even the guitar tone is very weak sounding.

The masses do love Metallica as they really don't care about any of that. They hear Enter Sandman and get all excited. Then they go see Nickleback the next night and enjoy it just as much.

Beat the shit out of me. I think Stompmosher is about the only person I have seen actually think Jaymez and Lars sound great live. Lars can't even play his own drum parts and Jaymezahha's voice is shot to shit. Not to mention even the guitar tone is very weak sounding.

The masses do love Metallica as they really don't care about any of that. They hear Enter Sandman and get all excited. Then they go see Nickleback the next night and enjoy it just as much.

If you listened to the whole thing you would realise that James' vocals are very agressive in places. Sure he doesn't have the range but you proved you didn't watch the whole show. You haven't seen Metallica since '96'. The guitars and drums sound awesome live. Notice I didn't mention drumming ability, don't confuse the 2. Actually I've seen tons of Slayer, Testament, Anthrax, Exodus, Megadeth shirts, zero Nickelback shirts......but whatever, stay away from Metallica, you take an uncomfortable interest in the touring schedule of Metallica as you have mentioned before for someone that hates them, so we don't want people like you so it makes no difference to me what you say. It's free world you can say what you like. For the record, I hate Nickleback. :puke:

Nickelback? And why does Kirkland hate em' as much as Metallica?
Did both bands had somehow manage to frustrate his expectations towards their album that made him moan & complaint until now?

Nickelback? And why does Kirkland hate em' as much as Metallica?
Did both bands had somehow manage to frustrate his expectations towards their album that made him moan & complaint until now?

I actually don't hate Nickleback, well I can't stand their music but I don't despise them like I do Metallica who were once a kick ass thrash band and sold out to be mainstream to sell albums.

Nickleback has been a commercial band from the beginning.

My point is that half of a metallica concert is now filled with the same mainstream every day rock fan that also goes to see bands like Nickleback. Those fans don't care if Lars is playing double bass or if Jamez sounds like shit or that there is a weak guitar tone etc. They just drink beer and jam out to Enter Sandman and Sad But True and call it a night

I actually don't hate Nickleback, well I can't stand their music but I don't despise them like I do Metallica who were once a kick ass thrash band and sold out to be mainstream to sell albums.

Nickleback has been a commercial band from the beginning.

My point is that half of a metallica concert is now filled with the same mainstream every day rock fan that also goes to see bands like Nickleback. Those fans don't care if Lars is playing double bass or if Jamez sounds like shit or that there is a weak guitar tone etc. They just drink beer and jam out to Enter Sandman and Sad But True and call it a night

Again, if you read my responses you would realise you don't know what you're talking about, you haven't seen 'em live since 96 so you my friend are unqualified......