OT - Saw Black Label Society last night

Rozy157

Insert cheesy quote here
Oct 23, 2003
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
They fucking DESTROYED that place. If they come near your town GO. For the love of all that is holy---GO. That's the best rock show I've seen in in 7-8 years at least. Awesome. They had to turn away people at the door because the place sold out.

BLS truly has picked up the torch Metallica dropped by the wayside. Hail the new kings baby.

Rozy157 said:
They fucking DESTROYED that place. If they come near your town GO. For the love of all that is holy---GO. That's the best rock show I've seen in in 7-8 years at least. Awesome. They had to turn away people at the door because the place sold out.

BLS truly has picked up the torch Metallica dropped by the wayside. Hail the new kings baby.

No offense to you but Zakk is a cock...fuck that jackass. I thought that prick was in jail anyway?? BLS is no (80's) Metallica, not even close. He says he's all about family and brothers, HA! what a joke and what an asshole. He will get what he deserves one day...prima donna punk ass bitch that he is. :D :D

I love BLS I saw them a few weeks back. But that being said he does come off a bit cocky in some interviwes. It took me a while to get past his personality before I would allow myself to enjoy his music. But I figured if I can enjoy Iced Earth with Jon Schafer being a giant ass I could get past Zacks personality as well.

Sticky said:
No offense to you but Zakk is a cock...fuck that jackass. I thought that prick was in jail anyway?? BLS is no (80's) Metallica, not even close. He says he's all about family and brothers, HA! what a joke and what an asshole. He will get what he deserves one day...prima donna punk ass bitch that he is. :D :D

That's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Not that it matters, because by the sounds of it, YOU WEREN'T THERE ANYWAY. They are 3 times better than the '05 Metallica, I can tell you that much, and they were as good as any band I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot!)

Zakk's personality kicks ass. He's a big pissed off beer drinking machine that plays guitar as good or better than anybody. Listening to him rant about ripping Fred Durst apart with his bare hands a couple years back was priceless. Metal is about attitude, presence, and persona. The dude has them all in spades. If you don't get it, you probably never will.