OT: Testament - Native Blood for streaming

That song is fucking amazing. Testament rules all. Best Thrash metal band ever IMO... this material could have easily been on the classic era Testament albums. Chuck Billy sounds incredible

So the record is out now. Anyone heard it yet? Opinions? My digipack and tee is on its way so I'm waiting to have the thing actually in my hands before listening......

testament would have to b one of my fave metal bands,ive given it a quick listen but will buy a copy when it comes out,the queen cover is pretty cool

Having my first listen right now.

Having the feeling this is gonna blow me away.

Does anyone know if the songs were written with Paul Bostaph or Gene Hogland?

Does anyone know if the songs were written with Paul Bostaph or Gene Hogland?

Everything was with Gene Hoglan. In fact most of the drums and guitar were written from Eric Peterson. There was one song with the guy from Lamb of God.

The new CD is really good if you like the older more melodic type of testament. I have heard the entire album about 4-5 times now. It's really good for what it is. I tend to like the Gathering and Formation of Damnation a bit more as they are a bit more in your face aggressive and heavy. But I still like the new one a lot. It's almost like a combination of all of their albums in one.

Everything was with Gene Hoglan. In fact most of the drums and guitar were written from Eric Peterson. There was one song with the guy from Lamb of God.

The new CD is really good if you like the older more melodic type of testament. I have heard the entire album about 4-5 times now. It's really good for what it is. I tend to like the Gathering and Formation of Damnation a bit more as they are a bit more in your face aggressive and heavy. But I still like the new one a lot. It's almost like a combination of all of their albums in one.

Cool, thanks for the info! :headbang:

I have so far only had one listen. Some songs are really kill er...

Will isolate myself from the world and have a second go later tonight I think.

This is classic Testament with all elements rolled into one for me. It's got a bit of The Legacy/New Order era, melodic Ritual era, and the brutal Formation era. Everything. Sounds great and I know it's going to grow on me with more listens. Killer.